Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Weekly Wants

When I'm playing around on this great world wide web of ours I always find so many things that I want, be it clothes, shoes, books, furniture, whatever. I'll see something that I want and will go back and look at it hundreds of times, wishing that could have it and make it my own. Unfortunately money is a little tight at the moment so these things stay "wants" and never actually make there way home to me so that I can care for them and give them the love that they truly deserve. So with that said I've decided that I'm going to make a Weekly Wants feature, and it will probably be done on Wednesdays just to keep the "W" theme in tacked. Basically I'll post about the nice, pretty things that I've found on the Internet each week, because I figure if I can't have it then I may as well let you, my reader(s) have a chance, right??

So this weeks want comes from Anthropologie. I just love this bra and bloomers set so much! Who doesn't want to wear a pair of pretty bloomers? Forget the thong, bloomers all the way! And look at the gorgeous lace detail on the bra! The lace gives it a sort of antique or vintage feel, like it could be something my grandma might have wore when she was young.

4 comments:

yulanda said...

Such a pretty set. I can't wait for them to open here at the end of the month!

Emily said...

Gorgeous. I love Anthropologie, I just applied there last week so hopefully this summer I will be working there! Great blog so far =)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

That is darling! I think they would be great in swimsuit form too!

Styleseeking Zurich said...

oh those are soo pretty!

Nesli